Preparing for your Wedding Consultation with Apple Blossoms Floral Designs
- Have your Wedding or Event Date as well as Venue Secured.
- Continue reading all the information below to get started.
- Create a budget for your wedding flowers. I know this is one of the most difficult things to do when thinking of your wedding flowers. We provide may other options of table top decor that don’t require much in the way of flowers, but can add interest to your guest tables and other areas. Also keep in mind depending on the amount of detail and services you’re requiring. This can add 15% and up in delivery/setup/breakdown fees on top of your budget. Especially when renting items or the complexity of the setup and designs.
- Start collecting photos of things you might like as far as bouquets, corsages, centerpieces, etc. to bring with you to the consultation. Please try to keep the inspiration photos to a maximum of 3 of each. The photos do not have to be the colors of your wedding. Many flowers are available in a variety of colors that we can help you to select to go with your wedding color scheme and feel.
- Keep in mind that when looking for inspiration photos on websites like Pinterest, The Knot, etc., that many of these photos are Magazine quality and Photo Shoots that are not necessarily real weddings. Some of the flowers used may not actually be available at the time of your wedding or may not be available in the region.
- We deal with many clients who are planning destination weddings from all over the world and we understand that time differences and international calling is not always the easiest. In this case we are willing to help you as much as we can via email, but the Wedding Contact form is needed to begin the process. Once contact is made we will contact you about providing us with inspirational photos of your wedding flowers and decor. If you are local we always like to meet with you in person. There is nothing like sitting down with a potential client and getting a feel of their personality as well as helping them through flower choices that will work with their budget and still allow us to achieve the look and feel of the inspiration photos. Weddings are extremely important and personal to us here at Apple Blossoms Floral Designs and getting every detail to perfection along with showing you or vast array of decor and rental items we have to offer. From vases to Chuppa’s. We do offer after hours appointments as well as phone consultations after hours. Typically Sunday’s are the only days we are not available, but we do make exceptions. Sunday’s are the only day of the week we typically spend time with our families. Also many Saturdays are not available for consultations since we are out on weddings.
- Once we have set up a consultation we will be calling you a day or two in advance to confirm your consultation. At this point if you have already contracted with another vendor for your wedding flowers and decor we would greatly appreciate you letting us know. We are never offended if you chose another florist or event company for your wedding or event, but by letting us know this allows us to fill in the consultation time with another potential client. We also appreciate you letting us know in advance of your consultation that you would like to cancel your consultation as well. No questions asked, but we do appreciate this courtesy so we can provide your scheduled appointment time to someone else.
- After the consultation we will provide you with a detailed quote. The quotes are not itemized. We will itemize everything for you for a fee if you have not signed our contract and placed your retainer fee. The fee would be applied to your balance of your wedding, but the retainer is still required in full if you should go with Apple Blossoms Floral Designs. If you choose another florist the itemization fee is forfeited and non-refundable. Otherwise we do not charge for a consultation or quote.
- With this all being said it’s time to get started. Please contact us directly at 813-985-6409 to schedule your consultation.
Wedding Consultation Info